Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Cast of Glee as The Rocky Horror Picture Show


So a couple of weeks ago Ryan Murphy mentioned that Glee was going to do a Rocky Horror Picture Show tribute episode. I love this idea because I love both Glee and RHPS. So I decided with a few friends to try and come up with which glee kid would play each role. So here's what I got so far:

Dr. Frank N Furter - Kurt would definitely be the best fit for this role just because I think he's the only one who could pull off the outfit.
Brad - You know they're gunna put Finn in this role because of the 'innocence' factor. Although, now that I think aboot it, Kurt has the same hair as Brad...

Janet - Dammit Janet! Once again, they are probably gunna put Rachel in this role just because she is the main female on Glee and Janet is the lead female in RHPS. 


Dr. Scott - Too obvious, but Artie. Duh!

Riff Raff - I'm not too sure on this one. Question Mark???

Magenta - Either Mercedes or Santana, I don't care which one. Actually, probably Santana just because she's a bigger bitch and I like that.


Columbia - Let's put Quinn in this role, just for the relationship with Eddie. 

Eddie - "Everybody shoved him. I very nearly loved him!" Puck. He's the only one who is badass enough to pull it off.

The Criminologist - Mr. Shue or Sue could fill the role. I would love if it were Brad, the piano guy though. 


Rocky - I wasn't too sure who I wanted in this role either. At first I thought it would be awesome to put Puck as Rocky, but honestly, NO. So I figured that the new love interest for Kurt could be Rocky.


Okay, I got start getting ready for work. I can't wait to see how accurate my casting is.

No comments:

Post a Comment