Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

T

Okay, this just had to be discussed sooner than later. Joseph Gordon-Levitt (aka JGL) is my future husband. He doesn't know it yet, but I have known it since I was a little child. Yes, he's that long-haired kid from 3rd Rock From the Sun, but just look at him, he's grown into such a fox. I still remember when I decided I was going to marry him, it was just after watching him in Angels in the Outfield many many moons ago.  Ever since then I have been following his career fairly closely. 


Besides being a total fox, he just so happens to be an amazing actor! He has appeared in some bigger films more recently like Inception, but if you want to see a major showcase of his talent you should check out his indie projects. Some that can be considered 'totes outrageous' are Brick, Mysterious Skin and Manic. All are great films and JGL gives great performances in each of them. But, they really aren't the type of films for everyone. If you have a tendency to go for happy, predictable movies, these are NOT for you.

JGL has everything going for him to make him my future husband. He has a smile that makes your heart melt. It is one of those smiles where you can tell that it is completely genuine. Let me also mention that I don't think there is anything sexier than when a guy wears a sweater vest and bowtie combo. So here is a picture of JGL making me swoon at an Inception premiere:
No sweater vest, but the bowtie is absolutely adorable. He will be mine. Oh yes, he will be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment