Monday, August 9, 2010

Who Am I and Why Should You Care?

Hey! So I am Selena and this is my site! Let me get this out of the way right away, I don't really care if you like this site or not. Seriously people, if something doesn't interest you, don't ready it!

However, if you do happen to (eventually) enjoy this site, wunderbar! You can read my rants and get my opinions on various items (after all, my opinions are usually right).

So what is there to know aboot me? Well, I am Canadian and attend the University of Waterloo (no much of a shocker considering I am part Asian). A lot of people don't get my sense of humour or think I'm a negative person, but that's because I don't get overly excited when it comes to their lame crap.

Besides being part Asian (Thai btw) I am also part German, so I am always down for some beer and/or schnitzel. Also, Oktoberfest is my Christmas! I also think that I have ADD because I get bored very easily...speaking of which, let's wrap this sucker up!

No comments:

Post a Comment