Friday, August 20, 2010

Soo insanely busy

I have been so insanely busy these last few days and I think it partly has to do with work and the wonderful realization that FanExpo is a week away!!

I've been scrambling to get my Ramona Flowers costume together and I almost have all the pieces put together. It won't be full ready until Thursday next week, but I have the clothes picked out and the bag is mostly finished. All that's left is a few alterations and one more thing...
Here is a quick hint of what might happen next Wednesday: 


So this may or may not happen. 

I have been working like crazy lately, and although it is good because it keeps me busy, I am extremely exhausted. The only free time I've had has been spent making my bag and hanging out with Azn.

Azn & I went out for bubble tea on Tues and it was delish. We then went to uptown Waterloo where I bought a couple of necklaces and some magazines and a book. It was a jolly good time. 

I should probably be going to bed now. We hired two new people on Wednesday and one of them is a boy. So I better get my beauty rest cuz tomorrow is his first day and he may be a hottie (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment