Wednesday, September 8, 2010

School Starting Soon!

Classes start up again in less than a week and life has been suuuuuper busy!! We had FanExpo, the long weekend, working almost every day, and of course, drinking to fit in the past few weeks. So what is coming up? A baby shower, work, and of course, drinking. 
Other exciting news is that my bestie is gonna be back in town soon so my life will be complete again. Well, not exactly, that will happen once I am no longer single, or broke, or angry. Slowly my co-workers are noticing that I do have a slight anger problem. More on that another time. Also for another time will be the tales of FanExpo. 

Anyways, classes start next week and I am excited and not excited. I am excited to have a routine again, and checking out the hotties on campus (although a friend told me that I am probably like a cat in heat on campus because every guy who walks by, I find attractive). I am not excited for the overly cheerful people who are soooo happy to see their friends and want to hear everything that happened over the summer and continue to bother me with questions regarding what I did over the summer. Here's my answer: "worked". And then I put my head back down and block out whatever they have to say. You see, I just don't care aboot other people's lives and I don't care aboot sharing what's going on with my life. 

This is going to be especially awkward this year because I am kinda really pissed off at everyone who I consider my 'friends' for various reasons, and my bitterness just seems to grow everyday. I actually don't care if I sit by myself in silence, maybe then I'll actually get some work done.

That's all for the update right now, my laptop's gonna die soon so I better shut'er down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment